Wednesday, July 8, 2009

United Kingdom!!!

Hey everyone!
So I haven't been on the internet at all on this trip, mostly because it costs money. We'll see how the Continet is, but I'm thinking it will be mostly the same. I leave London tomorrow morning for Amsterdam. I'm ready to leave, but this was AMAZING! Here's a quick sample:
1- On the top of a volcano in Scotland













2- With a bagpiper in the Scottish Highlands


















3- Overlooking the Highlands















4- Preaching where the first missionaries in Britain did (in Preston)













5- In front of Shakespeare's birthplace


















6- After Les Miserables



















I have so many more pictures, but most of them don't have me in them. I've been taking a lot on the run, not wanting to slow down too much. I'll try to be better about getting me in some. I'll show anyone who wants the rest of the pics when I get home.

Hope all is well in the U.S. I'm loving it here! I could see myself working in London someday.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You got to see Les Mis in London?! I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan! That looks so amazing! You better keep updating us even if it does cost some money...gotta love those internet cafes! Sounds like you're having so much fun! We miss you and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! jealous.

    although i would argue that my high school les mis could probably rival the london production...

    ReplyDelete